A practical and comprehensive approach to responsible
alcohol service training.
The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control has issued its new penalty guidelines, which now includes training and corrective action as mitigation in alcohol related violations. FSC recommended these mitigation policies and is pleased that the Department recognized that license holders who train their employees and make efforts to prevent violations should have issues considered when assessing penalties.
Proper alcohol service is a responsibility we all share. The consequences of service violations can be serious, so it's vital that your entire staff gets involved to help prevent improper service. The new Fundamentals of Responsible Alcohol Service course assists in giving your staff the training they need to help assure every drink served is a safe one.
Learn to serve responsibly.
And help protect your business, customers and community.
The new Fundamentals of Responsible Alcohol Service textbook provides practical, yet comprehensive, knowledge that assists all front-of-the-house staff in learning what they need to know to serve alcohol responsibly.
- Scientifically developed from the knowledge and insights of industry experts.
- Comprehensive coverage of relevant topics such as checking IDs and alcohol laws and responsibility.
- Interactive exercises make concepts memorable.
- State-of-the-art instructional design results in the highest quality instruction.
- Holistic team training involves all front-of-the-house staff.
Additionally, a role-play video/DVD (sold separately) is designed to work in conjunction with the book to create an engaging training program that challenges students to evaluate the real-world scenarios they may face back in the operation.